For permanent affiliation

posted Mar 8, 2017, 3:28 AM by Web Administrator
It is for information of all concerned that the colleges(excluding private colleges)which have already completed 5 years of temporary affiliation/permission of stream/subjects from G.U may apply for permanent affiliation.(Please see the attached file below)
Web Administrator,
Mar 8, 2017, 3:28 AM