Please go through these instructions before attempting to use any task from the left panel (or from top menu). In case of any doubt, please contact us at email@example.com or call at +91-98540-63419.
This page contains various tasks for updating data at different levels to the university webpage at http://gauhati.ac.in. Different tasks include
- Apply for Official Email Registration at gauhati.ac.in (See Note)
- Update Departmental Data (See Note)
- Update Individual Profile (See Note)
- Upload Notification or News (to be displayed at the university website. See Note)
- Update Syllabus (any course)
- A faculty member (permanent or guest) can get an official email ID @gauhati.ac.in, if her name appears in the departmental web page.
- A faculty member (permanent or guest) can update her personal profile, if she has an official email ID.
- For a faculty member's name to appear in the departmental web page, the respective head of the department MUST update the departmental profile using link given in this page (from the left panel or top menu).
- Once a faculty member's profile is updated and visible, she will get her own personal page owned by her so that she can customise as per need.
- A research scholar can get an official email ID, if her name appears in the departmental webpage. This process also requires an endorsement from the PhD supervisor.
- A permanent employee of the university can get an official email ID, if her name appears in the respective departmental webpage. In case the name does not appear in any web page, it should be verifiable through other means.
- An officer can update her profile by sending the profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Head of the Department updates the departmental profile which contains the names of faculty members, research scholars, and other employees.
- A faculty member (or a research scholar or an employee) of the department applies for official email ID.
- With the official email ID, a faculty member updates her profile and gets her own personal page.